Sunday, 7 December 2014

Paris for work

I said i had a work surprise, and i wasn't really allowed to tell anyone. But it's been and gone now so i can spill all!
They decided to send me to Paris on a research trip back at the end of september and i couldn't have been more thrilled.
I've never been sent anywhere with any of my jobs before (aside from London) and for someone that sits in the office mon-fri 9-6 it was a very welcome and exciting surprise.
Me and another girl were to head to France for a bit of a competitive shop and also to soak up the general feel of our French customer. As the French ambassador for the team i was the obvious choice, but it felt good that they trusted me with the task. It may not seem like a big deal to others but it was a a personal goal for me.

Here's the non-work related evidence.
























No comments:

Post a Comment