Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Little Ricky's Treasures LOVE

My friend Cara makes charm bracelets and they are the CUTEST!
She sent me a little care package this week and i just had to share. 


They arrived on these dainty little cards which let me know what each teeny tiny charm stood for and what the colours of the strings represent. I actually AWWWWWWW'd when they arrived. My favourite way to wear these are to layer them all up on one arm. Think 90's, folky, boho vibes. Add some shag bands and pile on as many rings as you can manage for instant arm candy. 



For more info on Little Ricky's Treasures head over to the Facebook page and LIKE. To buy some of these little cuties, Cara has an Etsy page at the following address. 

OUTFIT POST FEATURING THESE TO COME SHORTLY WHEN I DON'T LOOK LIKE I'VE CLIMBED OUT OF A BIN. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment