Sunday, 18 November 2012

All the leaves are brown



The best thing about autumn/winter are the colours. I'm petrified of anything bright so it pleases me when i walk into stores and see navy, black and burgundy everywhere. I've recently gone a bit mad for oxblood and purchased a jumper, shoes and ANOTHER red lipstick! However my favourite thing in that lovely dark red colour is the above dress. It arrived the other day from the lovely ladies at Madam Rage and i have worn it almost every day. Almost shed a tear when i had to prise it off me for laundry!

I'm a very big fan of a fit and flare type skater dresses and this lace one was perfect for me and i imagine would be very flattering for most body types. Definitely going to be checking out Madam Rage for future shopping splurges.

Fur from H&M, dress by Madam Rage, belt by Moschino, and shoes by Urban Outfitters. (I wish you could see more of the shoes they have little horses heads on! Such a dream.



Also thank you to Hannah Murphy who kindly took my photograph for me! She's such a busy little bee and she spared 10 mins from her huge workload to do this.

2 comments:

  1. that dress is gorgeous - beautiful colour and cut :) love your blog :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete