Sunday, 12 August 2012

Willa Holland makes me miss the OC.


As of late i have been reminiscing about The OC, so much so that i decided i would get all seasons out and watch them all over again. I loved loved loved the OC, like i'm sure every girl my age did so it was so nice to be reunited with those all too familiar characters. Broody Ryan, adorable Seth, babealicious Summer and drama queen Marissa, but these are all obvious character when you remember the OC. I truly forgot about Oliver the psychopath, Theresa the sweet chino girl, Luke the guy with the gay dad, DJ the hot yard guy, and finally KAITLIN Marissa's little sister. Remember when Kaitlin decided to all of a sudden grow up and get all young hottie in the making on us? 
Well today she came to my attention again coincidentally when i saw her looking all foxxy lady in these photographs by Rony Alwin and felt compelled to share them. Great pictures, and super hot subject. Girl crushinnnn'.






No comments:

Post a Comment