Thursday, 19 July 2012

Having a blouse moment.


I'm currently on a one woman mission with shirts and blouses and my wardrobe is groaning. It's getting to the stage now where i'm buying at least one a week. 
You can get plain, sheer, cutesy repeat prints, digital prints, studded collar, pearl collar, tie dye, dip dye and more.
It's safe to say the blouse/shirt is definitely having a moment in my life.
PLUS you can use necklaces like the above worn under the collar and peeking out at the neckline. OR my favourite accessories at the moment, you could also add some tips to the end of your shirts. 
So appropriate when the weather is as miserable it is. 

LONG LIVE THE BRITISH SUMMER.



Top picture: Clockwise from left, cross choker TOPSHOP, stars and stripes shirt Nasty gal, collar tips with chain Urban outfitters, digi print shirt TOPSHOP, multi cross and skull necklace TOPSHOP, aztec print blouse Nasty Gal, Western wing tips from eBay, Dip dye ombre blouse from TOPSHOP.

Bottom pic: My lovely blouse from Misguided.

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving blouses at the minute too. Love the sparkly collar and cuffs on your Misguided one - gorgeous!
    Lianne

    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that blouse is simply divine!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, will definitely be having a peek at all of your blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that ombre shirt :o I've been wanting it for AGES but putting it off! x

    www.arabellag.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too. It's sold out everywhere in my size though! CRY. I have found a new blouse lust though so it's ok.

    ReplyDelete