Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Fashion Week Flashbacks - TATA NAKA

Picking through some of my old folders on my computer, i rediscovered all my saved pictures from London Fashion Week AW12/13. Cannot believe i misplaced some of these little gems!

By far my favourite from February was Georgian designer twins TATA NAKA.
From the below photo's you can probably see why. 


Note the transparent panels at midesctions of the maxi's. So good 




<3 this jumpsuit



I think it's the mixture of simplicity, lengths,silhouettes and fabrics that I am completely head over heels in love with. Inspired by Motown and the African photographer's Malik Sidibe & Seydou Keita, it uses the girls own illustrations as prints on some of the more arty inspired pieces. LOVE. 

PS. Take a sneek peak at their website. It's another little gem. 



Behind the scenes baby. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment