Saturday, 23 June 2012

Superga X House of Holland - Sunshowers in my life.


It launched a few weeks ago and no one is more excited than me that House of Holland have collaborated with Superga to make a range of sneaks that link in with Henry's SS12 collection Pastel punks. The collection features flatforms, lots and lots of polka dots, animal print and some brilliant logo lettering which HOH does so well (GET YOU FREAK ON GILES DEACON).


The launch party was based around a tropical theme and guests were drinking pina colada's out of hollowed out pineapples. Heavenly. Oh did i mention my favourite ladies Alexa Chung and Nicola Roberts were there? 


Personally i know that in 6 days time I will be purchasing these babies.


Look out for a 'Today I'm wearing' post including them shortly! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment