Sunday, 24 June 2012

LF you are aces

Stumbling across the web as you do and i came across this video and the new look books for LF stores.                                                                                                                                                                                             

           
Now normally when someone says the trend 'festival' I cringe. However LF manage to incorporate all of my current favourite trends into a collection that i really am dying to get my hands on. They have tie dye, dip dye, good denim, crochet, studs, Americana, and a sweet retro feel. The only thing they are lacking in my eyes is an online store! Why oh why LF? What about your loving International customers? I shall just have to keep my eyes peeled on ebay. Or maybe get DIY inspiration?                   











No comments:

Post a Comment