Thursday, 7 June 2012

Greetings from Barcelona!









I have just returned from Barcelona (literally 2 days ago) and I am already missing it so bad.
Me and my friend Olivia went for a week and went to Primavera Sound festival then spent the rest of the time exploring Barcelona in ways you never could have imagined.
I have 2 rolls of film and 2 disposables that need developing so main pictures to follow but the above are just some little teasers as to my jolly holiday.
Below is also a video from my favourite band at the festival ; Sleigh bells. they played the pitchfork stage and i honestly didn't think they would be as good as they were. BLEW MY MIND doesn't even come close. Maybe it had something to do with the Jagermeister shots we had minutes before but ALAS I will never know. Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment