Saturday, 9 June 2012

Chanelling Alexis Krauss


This is Alexis Krauss.


She is the front woman for Sleigh Bells.


She is wild.


And after seeing them at Primavera, Sleigh Bells have rocketed to my top 10


Alexis you are aces.



Hey!
So in my previous post I was telling y'all about my recent trip to Barcelona and more specifically to Primavera sound 2012. My highlight was definitely Sleigh Bells, and after seeing their enigmatic front woman Alexis live i pretty much started to develop a bit of a girl crush. 
Using my DIY stud efforts (SEE DIY STUD POST) I managed to make a little "Today i'm wearing" post. I don't do them very often because i'm very self critical but voila, a pictorial ode to Krauss.



Jacket from H&M and DIY studded, other oversized denim jacket is vintage Levi's,  Galaxy digital print t-shirt from Topshop, Denim ripped shorts DIY studded from Topshop, Ripped tights from Primark and Dr Martens shoes, Girl about town lipstick by MAC.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment