Monday, 2 January 2012

My girl my girl, don't lie to me. Tell me where did you sleep last night?


So about a month ago at work, we were told about the new trend that had landed in store "90's Grunge". If there was ever a Topshop trend that i was bound to love this was my THING. I've been head over heels for this look ever since Ashley Olsen (idol) was caught wearing plaid.

So in case you have no idea what this trend involves, here's a few images to get you started and give you some inspiration.









Putting together my take on the trend from new pieces at Topshop goes like this.....

I've already got quite a lot of pieces for this trend, but one thing i have bought recently are these vintage Dr Martens steel toe capped shoes and a beautiful leather premium backpack which i will post pictures of ASAP. There will be a today i'm wearing take on this trend to come soon. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment