Monday, 22 August 2011

Welcome Audrey & George


So i'm starting my own business shortly selling great quality vintage and retro bags. I'll be handpicking every item individually and from all over the country and Europe. I aim to have authentic leather satchels, leather rucksacks, duffel bags, non-leather rucksacks, sport sacs, suitcases, vintage totes, and box bags all at reasonable prices.
After much thought i'll be naming it Audrey & George after Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard in my all time favourite movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. I'm so so excited about this project and can't wait for it to be up and running.
I'll also be collaborating with my best friend Rebecca Heard who will be selling super stylish vintage clothes under the named Wooden Willow. Together we're going to eventually have our own website, attend vintage fairs and also maybe in the not too distant future have a pop up shop or two. We are also going to run the world. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment