Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Little Bean is all grown up and looking SMOKIN'


When i was about 16 (rough guess) I used to hang round with these 2 guys from school that were widely known as stoners and we used to sit in one of their garages in his garden on camping chairs and listen to Metallica, Slipknot and mainly Nirvana. Those guys gave me a taste for Kurt Cobain and it wasn't long before i was reading books about his life, and putting his poster on my walls. I remember even someone buying me his journals for my birthday one year. ANYWAY, the point is i always thought to myself, that little baby that him and Courtney had would always grow up to be such a famous little girl and probably a mega babe. I was so right.
Here's some pictures taken by designer/photographer Hedi Slimane. Amazing doesn't even cover it.



























No comments:

Post a Comment