Last month Queen Bee talks us through the 7 outfits/looks that shaped her career.
1. "Crazy in Love" 2003. Beyonce embodies a female James Dean with the iconic white tee with denim. Looking good.
2. "Deja Vu" 2006. Chanelling Josephine Baker and Brigitte Bardot
3. Sasha Fierce album art 2008. Looking smokin' wearing a gold breastplate by Jose Barrera.
4. "Single ladies" 2008. Momma Knowles made these one shouldered body's the night before the video.
5. "Telephone" 2010. Dueting with Gaga, Beyonce said she wanted to be a bad girl and researched Bettie Page and all of her pin up poses. She also took influence from Tarantino.