Sunday, 12 June 2011

Some old Today i'm wearing... that i forgot to upload. SORRY!!!

I hate having to do photo's like this in my mirror, but unfortunately i live alone so can't get anyone to take them for me. It's the worst. I am dead jelly of all those fashion bloggers that have beautiful photo's on their blog that someone has taken for their "Today i'm wearing.."
So here are my rookie shots
The last few pictures show my maxi skirt and rucksack from my Topshop wishlists.

Mustard floral maxi dress from Rare@Topshop, and vintage gold chain from eBay

Crucifix ring from Urban Outfitters, 'Geography teacher' nail polish from Topshop

Fringed black leather rucksack - Topshop

Crucifix earrings - Urban Outfitters, black vest -Topshop, Maxi skirt - Topshop

1 comment:

  1. everything is beautiful especially the dress.love it!

    http://fashionbymental.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete