Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Sick cycle carousel


Sunday I went to Trof in Manchester for a little sunday roast with my best pals Leah and Hattie.
It was dead tasty and we even had cakes after. Naughty.
Later that night I won a bicycle on eBay. This one to be precise.

I am so excited to go and pick it up on sunday and it got me to thinking about how I will never walk anywhere again. This bike will be my new best friend. The only thing I am slightly concerned about is fashion. How does one wear a maxi skirt and cycle to work? They don't... Oh dear.
I mean is it going to get tangled in the chain and get all oily?
I started searching the internet to find hot babes with bikes to see what they wore.







WANT/NEED/WOULD KILL FOR THIS VOGUE JUMPER


Granted I can only wish to look like those ladies in my dreams, but it has given me some food for thought. Denim seems to be the popular choice... Must buy more denim shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment