Wednesday, 2 March 2011

A vintage brooch bouquet

My brother is getting married at the end of the year and his fiancee really wants one of these vintage brooch bouquet's that are very popular at the moment. I said i'd have a go at making one and if it's good enough, she said she might let me make the bridal bouquet! These here are my inspiration, and for now i'm just going to use the pieces i have in my own vintage jewellery collection as I can dismantle again once i've had a go. I'm going to document the process on here, but for now, the first step was to buy my floristry wire and tape. Watch this space...









1 comment:

  1. I've honestly never heard of a brooch bouquet before, I feel so enlightened! These are incredible! I love your blog, following :)... check out mine?

    Cheers,
    --Megan//themartiantide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete