Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Joan Meets Viv


So this is some very exciting news.
Christina Hendricks of Mad Men fame has been announced as the new face of Vivienne Westwood's Anglomania fine jewellery range. The campaign has already been shot so we should be seeing pictures soon.
It is an absolute dream partnership.
For people that read my other blog 'Notes from the sewing room' you will know that I interned for Vivienne Westwood, way after admiring her for years. And for those that read this one, you will know how MAD I am about Mad Men and in particular Joan.
Hendricks says "She is my favourite designer. As a young girl I would cut out pictures of her dresses from magazines, although I was never able to afford them. Even now I only have one in my closet."
Not for long Joany!

No comments:

Post a Comment